Development Quick Links:
- 2020 Greater Gifts Drive Brochure (3.31 MB)
- 2019-2020 NOCF Board of Trustees (308.67 KB)
- Institutional Fundraising Activity Request Form (33.24 KB)
- NOC Employee Contribution Form – Payroll Deduction (673.04 KB)
- NOC Fundraising Policy (163.21 KB)
- NOCF BYLAWS-Approved by NOC Regents 9-17-19 (1 MB)
- NOCF Five Year Strategic Action Plan 2013-2018 (165.25 KB)
- NOCF Letter of Intent for Planned Gift (245.55 KB)
- NOCF Net Assets – History (119.28 KB)
- NOCF Presidents 1963-2019 (103.05 KB)
- NOCF Scholarships and Loans History (121.99 KB)
- Non Cash Gift-in-Kind Form (82.8 KB)
- Presidential Partners Brochure 2019 (2.73 MB)
- Sample Bequest Language (320.51 KB)
- The Central Hall Society (500.83 KB)
Welcome Message from the Vice President for Development and Community Relations
Thanks to your support, Northern Oklahoma College continues to provide superiority in the individual and personal attention vital to a student’s achievements both academically and socially. We feel privileged to be a partner with each of you in Northern’s continues success!
It is the participation and generosity of our alumni, parents, and friends that not only sustains the College in an environment of dwindling State funding, but also creates that margin of excellence which facilitates outstanding academic programming and services to our students, the communities in which we serve, and the state of Oklahoma. Our alumni serve as leaders and educators in their communities and are one of the greatest testaments to the value of a Northern Oklahoma College education.
The Development and Community Relations Office provides leadership for encouraging private support from alumni and friends, corporations, and private foundations to advance the institution’s mission and strategic priorities. The department strives to achieve these goals, through a rigorous fund development, stewardship, alumni and community relations, scholarship program, economic development and outreach, government relations, as well as implementation of an institution-wide marketing and communications program focusing on consistent messages and identity, public relations, publications, advertising, and web online communications.
As an alumna of Northern Oklahoma College, I am honored to represent an institution that continues to create “Life Changing” experiences for our students. Our department strives to bring new enrichments to the NOC alumni and development programs as well as continue Northern’s traditions.
The Northern Oklahoma College Foundation is a non-profit corporation organized under IRS 501(c) (3), and receives and manages private gifts on behalf of the College. There are a wide range of gift opportunities at Northern. Wherever your interests lie, there is a place for you to contribute and make a difference. We encourage you to check out our website at http://www.noc.edu/foundation to view the donor wish list. Development staff are available to assist you with information.
We look forward to another exciting year of being part of Northern’s family as well as working together with you to promote NOC, its programs and students. We encourage you to get involved!
Sheri (Wood) Snyder