As a current employee, you can use these resources to find all of the information you need to manage your Northern career, from the day-to-day essentials to your future plans.
Paystubs, Vacation Leave Sick Leave:
Northern employees can view their paystubs, vacation leave balance and sick leave balance by clicking here. You’ll be redirected to myNOC were you will be required to login with your NOC ID and password. Or, by visiting myNOC, logging in and selecting the “Employee Info” tab from the top menu bar.
Blue Cross Blue Shield:
To access the Blue Cross Blue Shield website click here . You will need to create a user name and password under the Blue Access for members on the right side of the home page to gain access to your personal health and dental claims records as well as various informational documents that helps you locate network doctors or hospitals, health and wellness tips, approved medications lists, and describes in detail your plan benefits. There are toll free numbers listed you can call with any questions you might have concerning your health or dental coverage. You can even print a temporary ID card if yours has been misplaced. Your Human Resource department feels that this is a very beneficial website to have at your fingertips to help you manage your health and dental policies.
Current Employee Quick Links:
- JAN 15 – FEB 14 Hourly Timesheet (13.96 KB)
- FEB 15 – MAR 9 Hourly Timesheet (12.4 KB)
- MAR 10 – APR 14 Hourly Timesheet (13.99 KB)
- APR 15 – MAY 14 Hourly Timesheet (12.42 KB)
- MAY 15 – JUN 14 Hourly Timesheet (13.89 KB)
- JUN 15 – JUN 30 Hourly Timesheet (14.02 KB)
- JUL 1 – JUL 14 Hourly Timesheet (12.33 KB)
- JUL 15 – AUG 14 Hourly Timesheet (12.42 KB)
- AUG 15 – SEPT 14 Hourly Timesheet (13.96 KB)
- SEPT 15 – OCT 14 Hourly Timesheet (13.92 KB)
- OCT 15 – NOV 7 Hourly Timesheet (13.96 KB)
- NOV 8 – DEC 7 Hourly Timesheet (14 KB)
- DEC 8 – JAN 14 Hourly Timesheet (14.04 KB)