- Wellness Rules and Regulations (16.47 KB)
The Mission of the Northern Oklahoma College Wellness Center is to encourage the pursuit of a healthier lifestyle for students, faculty, staff and the surrounding community on the Tonkawa campus. We strive to create a safe environment where our members can achieve their fitness goals and improve their quality of life.
Pricing for Ages 14-55**
Pricing for ages 55+
**Persons between the ages of 14-16 must be accompanied by an adult who is also a wellness center member. Children under the age of 14 are not permitted inside the facility.
Help us keep our facility safe, clean and energy efficient by practicing the following procedures:
· Do NOT move weights, machines and mats from designated areas
· Rack your weights
· Wipe down machines after usage
· Dispose of all trash
· Turn off stand fans televisions after usage
· Observe posted hours age requirements
Please refer to the Rules and Regulations link located on the left hand side of the page for all of our policies.
Wellness Center Coordinator